You can count on people who care.MEDSCASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Alli Online
What should you know about the Generic Alli therapeutic effects?
A lipid-lowering drug, inhibits gastrointestinal lipases. Acts in the lumen of the stomach and small intestine by forming a covalent bond with the active radical of gastric and pancreatic lipases' serine. Inactivated enzymes can not hydrolyze triglycerides of fat food to absorbable free fatty acids and monoglycerides. Undigested fats are not absorbed, creating a calories deficiency, positively influencing the control of body weight. In the recommended therapeutic dose (120 mg 3 times a day) it inhibits the absorption of fats from food by approximately 30%.
When is the drug prescribed?
The preparation is prescribed fro treatment of:
- obesity, including reduction and maintenance of body weight, in combination with a reduced-calorie diet
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
The drug should not be used in cases of:
- chronic malabsorption syndrome
- pregnancy, breastfeeding
- with caution: pediatric use, a history of hyperoxaluria, nephrolithiasis (calcium oxalate calculi)
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Orilstat adverse effects include:
- GI tract: oily excrements, bloat, imperative defecation urge, frequent defecation, fecal incontinence, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, infectious diarrhea, pain in the rectum, teeth and gingivae diseases
- Nervous system and sensory organs: headache, dizziness, fatigue, sleep disorders, anxiety, depression
- Respiratory system: respiratory tract infections, otitis
- Urogenital tract: irregular menstruation, vaginitis, infections of urogenital tract
- Locomotor system: backache, arthritis, myalgia, tendinitis
- Skin: skin rash, dry skin
- Others: influenza, feet edema
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Generic Alli contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Generic Alli and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Immunosuppressive drugs
- Beta-carotene, vitamins E, K
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Orilstat.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.