You can count on people who care.MEDSCASH - The number one source for cheap, high quality and effective drugs.
Be healthy. Live a happy, long life.
- Drugs Name
Buy Peritol Online
What should you know about the Peritol therapeutic effects?
Peritol contains the active ingredient cyproheptadine which possesses anti-histamine, anti-serotonin and anti-allergic action. Action mechanism is associated with blocking histamine H1-, serotonin- and m-cholinereceptors. Peritol increases appetite, decreases hypersecretion of adrenocorticotrophic hormone in patients with Itsenko-Cushing syndrome. Peritol exerts antipruritis, anti-exudative, anti-cholinergic and sedative action.
When is the drug prescribed?
- Allergic diseases (urticaria, hay fever, serum sickness, angioneurotic Quincke's edema, etc.)
- Skin disease (allergic contact dermatitis, toxodermia, atopic dermatitis, eczema)
- Headaches of vascular origin (headache)
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Allergic reactions on drugs, blood transfusions
- Anorexia of different origin.
In which cases you must be cautious or completely discontinue the drug?
- Hypersensitivity to any of the medication ingredients
- Closed-angle glaucoma
- Benign hyperplasia of the prostate gland
- Urine retention
- Predisposition to edemas
- Concomitant application with MAO inhibitors
- Children under 5 years of age
Which undesirable side effects may be caused by the drug?
The Peritol adverse effects include:
- Visual hallucinations
- Dry mouth
- Skin rash
If any of the above apply to you please contact your doctor immediately. Some of the rare occurring side effects may not be included here. For any other risks associated with Peritol contact your health care provider.
Possible interactions between Peritol and other drugs, supplements and vitamins:
- Medication that cause drowsiness such as antidepressants, anxiety drugs, antiemetics, anti-psychotics, tranquilizers
- Opioid pain killers
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of the above mentioned preparations or any other drugs, food supplements or vitamins as they may alter the effectiveness and increase the possibility of adverse effects occurrence when using Peritol.
- The preparation should not be used for conditions other then stated by the drug manufacturer.
- If the preparation is intended to be used in children consult your health care provider for other unique contradictions and cautions which may apply to the case.
Keep the drug as well as any other disposable material out of the reach of children.